Searching...

My Robot Nation Lets You Design And Build Your Own Robot Army

8:07 PM

Too bad the resulting robot army is miniaturized and completely harmless, thereby dashing your dreams of world conquest. At least you can still design them from head to foot. This is the ultimate appeal of novelty business My Robot Nation, which relaunched its website and is now accepting entries into their 3D modelling business.

My Robot Nation

My Robot Nation allows customers to use a design interface that lets them customize their little toys. My Robot Nation them creates a model depending on the size specifications the customer chooses. The model is a lightweight replica of the design and can reach six inches tall.

Beginning at $16.99 for the two inch variants, My Robot Nation ships to all corners of the world and promises customers that soon, it won’t be just robots that they’re printing.

Check out prices here.

Source Gizmag


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment