Searching...

iPhone 4S Owners Use Twice As Much Data Than iPhone 4 Thanks To Siri

2:00 PM

According to a recent report, owners of Apple’s new iPhone 4S smartphone use almost twice as much data as iPhone 4 owners and almost three times as much data as iPhone 3G owners.

It would appear that it is Apple’s voice activated virtual assistant, Siri that is causing owners of the iPhone 4S to use more data than other iPhone devices, according to Michael Flanagan from Arieso.

Apple Siri

“I use the iPhone 4 myself and when I first heard of the iPhone 4S features I was not compelled to rush out and get one. However, the data usage numbers I am seeing make me wonder what I am missing,”

Since I started using the iPhone 4S I have noticed an increase in data usage over my iPhone 4, although it hasn’t been much as double what I previously used.

Source Reuters, Apple Insider


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment